Why Kids Need a Role Model
Here’s an interview I did with Lisa Donath, the founder of School Based Leadership program – JustBU. In the clip we talk about why it’s so important for kids to have a role model today. Check it out!
Until next week,
Dream, Build, Inspire, Lead!
p.s. Have you checked out The 5 Keys to Life? <–My BEST Secrets of Success for Achievers. If you want to Change the World then you need to know these 5 keys.
Latest posts by AJ Kulatunga (see all)
- How to Find Yourself After Motherhood - March 23, 2014
- How to Deal With Dream Killers - March 2, 2014
- A Simple Idea To Help You Achieve Anything - January 5, 2014
- Nelson Mandela – A Man Who Truly Changed The World - December 8, 2013
- 6 Steps to Cultivating a Powerful Network - October 6, 2013