Why Kids Need a Role Model
Here’s an interview I did with Lisa Donath, the founder of School Based Leadership program – JustBU. In the clip we talk about why it’s so important for kids to have a role model today. Check it out!
Until next week,
Dream, Build, Inspire, Lead!
p.s. Have you checked out The 5 Keys to Life? <–My BEST Secrets of Success for Achievers. If you want to Change the World then you need to know these 5 keys.
Latest posts by AJ Kulatunga (see all)
- Nelson Mandela – A Man Who Truly Changed The World - December 8, 2013
- 6 Steps to Cultivating a Powerful Network - October 6, 2013
- What Is the Saddest Thing In The World? - September 29, 2013
- Personal Policy - September 8, 2013
- 3 Ideas to Change the World from TEDx Youth Darwin - August 25, 2013